My hands-on approach to health care and healing has evolved over the last decade. I began as a Licensed Massage Therapist and am now a practitioner of Rolfing® Structural Integration, SourcePoint Therapy and Visceral Manipulation. By interweaving these advanced modalities I am able to effectively address and treat the broad spectrum of issues that clients bring to my practice.
Too often, assessment and diagnosis are performed through a very zoomed-in lens. My commitment to my clients is to widen the scope of consideration -- to zoom-out -- and allow for greater, more nuanced understanding of "the issues" that have led to the present conditions and provide effective solutions for how to move forward. The human body is an incredibly complex matrix of interrelated pieces. It must be addressed as such in order to improve its overall function. Whether you are looking to reduce pain, repair a new or old injury, rehabilitate post-surgery, restore vitality, improve alignment and coordination, or increase pre- and post-natal comfort, I will work with you, in collaboration, to create lasting change.
My background of study includes:
- Visceral Manipulation with Advanced Rolfer Liz Gaggini, 2016
- DermoNerual Mobilization: Part 1 with Jon Martine, 2015
- The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration (RISI): New England mentorship training with Kevin Frank and Duffy Allen. 2012-2014
- Source Point Therapy: Parts 1, 2 and 3 with Bob Shrei and Donna Thompson, 2014-2015
- The Rosen Method with Heather Brown, 2012
- Doula Training Program with Susan Rachel Condon, 2011
- Reiki: The Usui Method of Natural Healing with Ellen Sokolow, 2011
- Mother Massage® Certification with Elaine Stillerman, 2010
- Core Energetics: with Michael Hungerman and Joyce Livingston, 2007-2008
- The Swedish Institute of Health Sciences: Massage Therapy Program, 2004-2006
- Sarah Lawrence College: BA earned in 2003
Certified Rolfer™ and LMT